A WordPress Tutorial On How To Create A Website. WordPress is a Great Guide For Beginners!
You will gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. But because of its ease of use and flexibility, it gained popularity. People are now use it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function. Nor do they know how to use static pages to create a website. Much less with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
- You don’t have to organize every WordPress site in a total blog format. With only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. They cause too much important content and too many visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. They assume their content is only organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is a perfect guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. So finally, your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.Despite the fact that WordPress is a powerful CMS. Examples of websites created from scratch are also provided These sites are simple. Don’t let WordPress intimidate you. This guide makes learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
- 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information. Information on how to use WordPress to create a website. It’s great for beginners. (Instant download. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view).
- Especially relevant. Tips on topic/keyword research. SEO (search engine optimization). Promotion. Plugins. Making money. Writing content. Layout. Security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.).
- An entire chapter dedicated to a layout. This will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. Using static pages will potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
- Discover how to easily add Google AdSense ads to your sidebar.
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading.
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds.
- Finally, insider tips on how to improve the page views per visitor.
Furthermore, FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. And, I will keep the guide up-to-date. As a result, it will reflect major releases and I will send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
- People who want to learn how to use WordPress.
- Existing WordPress users.
- Anyone struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics.